– Legacy architectural project by Visie and Hayes Anderson Lynch
– Utilising a stacking car system, the penthouse’s underground garage houses 4 cars, ideal for motor enthusiasts or to ensure parking convenience for visitors.
– Gaggenau kitchen appliances include fully integrated dishwasher, built-in combi steam oven, pyrolytic built-in oven, 5-burner gas cooktop, built-in microwave with grill, and rangehood.
– Kitchen features a Liebherr 462L integrated bottom mount fridge, and a Vintec 170-bottle wine storage cabinet.
– Opulently gold-flecked Calcutta porcelain benchtops are non-porous and non-etching, negating staining but retaining the aesthetic of marble.
– Brass-toned Zip taps for instant boiling water, complement premium brushed brass Brodware.
– 4 bedrooms, each accessing a rooftop wraparound terrace with built-in planters for optimal privacy.
– Alfresco lifestyle enhanced by a Beefeater Discovery 5-burner built-in barbecue.
– Natural stone tiled floors.
– A fully finished multipurpose room on basement level offers 49sqm of additional recreational space or private, secure storage with AC power.
– 4 Bed | 3 Bath | 4 Car
– Internal 130 sqm
– Terrace 28 sqm
– Additional Storage 24 sqm
– Total of 182 sqm
A pocket of seclusion and splendour, blessed with elements of the rare and distinguished. Offering exclusive additions and luxurious space in which to relax and entertain.
Wish to get a call back from our team? Fill in your details.